COVID-19 Safeguarding Measures
Sheppey United Football Club Limited follow The FA and government advice with regards to the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 Risk Assessment – First Team (last updated 29/09/2020)
COVID-19 Risk Assessment – Development Team (last updated 22/09/2020)
Key Information For Supporters
- Social Distancing should be adhered to when accessing and exiting the stadium along with internally within the stadium – AT ALL TIMES.
- Ticket QR codes will need to visible on your smart phone or printed out in addition to checking in using the NHS track and trace App.
- Everybody MUST sign in using the NHS track and trace when visiting us using their smart phone to scan our individual club QR code, this is now law that we have a full register of attendees within the stadium via the NHS App.
- Everybody MUST wear a MASK when they are INDOORS (i.e. to walk to the upstairs toilet or Gallery Bar, to walk to club shop etc etc). Masks are optional when outside however if you are comfortable wearing one then please do so.
- STRICTLY groups of up to six only when inside the Gallery Bar and when congregating outside within stands etc.
- CHILDREN SHOULD BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES – Any children seen on their own will be escorted back to their parents and if this continues then we will be forced to ask both parent/guardian and child to leave the stadium.
- The Ites Bar will remain collection only and social distancing shall be fully adhered to along with the one way system – MASKS should be worn at all times when inside the Ites Bar, you will not be served without one.
- The Gallery Bar is for season ticket holders only and will be TABLE SERVICE ONLY – please keep away from the bar at all times. We will not be serving anyone from the bar and with reduced numbers allowed in the bar area, this may become closed when capacity is reached – MASKS should be worn at all times when inside the Gallery Bar except when seated at a table.
- At full time any supporters in the Gallery Bar may be asked to leave to make way for the First Team and the visiting team, this will be on a numbers basis so we apologise in advance.