Changing Room Assistant
An opportunity has arisen to join our inspirational and highly committed coaching team.
- You will need to be available every Tuesday, Thursday evening and Saturday afternoon during the football season
- Tuesday and Saturday will also include travelling to all away games as well as attending all home fixtures
- You will need to have your own vehicle for travelling. This role isn’t suited to anyone who isn’t able to drive.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist the Kit Person with laying out all kit and training equipment before, during and after each training session or match.
- Clean the changing room occupied by the SUFC 1st Team at home or away fixtures
- Be prepared to assist any of the coaching team and physio during training/matches
- Conduct regular inventory checks
This is a voluntary role.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org