As you are all no doubt aware as of the 24th September 2020 the laws and rules for the hospitality industry and thus our clubhouse & Ites Bar are going to get even more strict in response to a rise in the number of Covid-19 infections occurring locally and throughout the country.
We would ask you to take note of the following before coming to visit us again at the stadium this coming tomorrow:
- Ticket Sales will remain online ONLY with details kept for Track & Trace in addition to the NHS track and trace App.
- Everybody MUST sign into the NHS track and trace when visiting us using their smart phone to scan our individual QR code, this is now law that we have a full register of attendees within the stadium via the NHS App.
- If you are unable to do this or do not own a smart phone then please let the turnstile operatives know so we can note you on our online ticketing system as not checked into the NHS track and trace.
- Everybody MUST wear a MASK when they are INDOORS (i.e. to walk to the upstairs toilet or Gallery Bar, to walk to club shop etc etc). Masks are optional when outside however if you are comfortable wearing one then please do so.
- STRICTLY groups of up to six only when inside the Gallery Bar and when congregating outside within stands etc.
- The Ites Bar will remain collection only and social distancing shall be fully adhered to along with the one way system – MASKS should be worn at all times when inside the Ites Bar, you will not be served without one.
- The Gallery Bar is for season ticket holders only and will be Table service ONLY – please keep away from the bar at all times. We will not be serving anyone from the bar and with reduced numbers allowed in the bar area, this may become closed when capacity is reached – MASKS should be worn at all times when inside the Gallery Bar except when seated at a table.
- The Gallery Bar will be closed to all supporters from 5pm on Saturday matchdays and 9.30pm on evening matchdays when you unfortunately will be asked to leave to make way for the home and visiting players and officials – we shall review this after the Balham FC game to check on numbers however we cannot risk breaking the new rules of everyone being seated in groups of six or less.
- The Ites Bar will remain open after the game to enable everyone to continue drinking externally as they wish.
Whilst we have always done our utmost to make your experience with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, we have a lot of NEW rules which we must comply with now so as to not risk any financial penalty for not only the football club but for individuals such as staff and customers, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have some consideration for those around you who are following the new rules, our staff are doing what they are legally required to do (we do not want to be party poopers, but we may have to be if we feel it is legally necessary).
We need everybody to work together, because if the situation carries on the way it is the government may end up forcing games to be played behind closed doors which we are sure nobody wants to see!!
Let’s work together to keep The Total Power Stadium – Holm Park open for everyone.
Thank you all so much for your support thus far, it is hugely appreciated!
UP THE ITES
Matthew J Smith – Chairman