Sheppey United is excited to be recruiting a First Team Physiotherapist. The role is to provides physiotherapy services to the first team squad including accurate assessment and diagnosis of acute injuries as well as planning and implementation of rehabilitation and injury prevention strategies. The role will be based at the clubs training ground and require attendance at first team training session as well as match day responsibilities, both home and away, as required.
- Undertake comprehensive assessments of players injuries
- Work in a professional environment and support the coaching and management team in supporting player fitness
- Demonstrate higher developed skills to support injury prevention and the rehabilitation process
- Availability for 2 evening training sessions and a weekend game
- Prepare players for match day through rehabilitation work and injury prevention
- Prescribe rehabilitation programmes to players where required and work with the head coach to implement
- Work with the head of sport science through the use of GPS vest to monitor player loadings and injury prevention
- Support the head coach deliver recovery sessions
- To provide match day support
- Hold the relevant physiotherapist qualification or be on the route to completing
- Be competent and confident in the referral process and have the ability to request for further intervention of consultants where applicable.
Closing Date: 19/06/2020
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email email@example.com outlining your suitability for the role.
Exciting opportunities have arisen for highly motivated volunteers.
Club Shop Supervisor– Man the club shop on every home Matchday (Tues/Sat) and take orders etc. Liaise with Commercial Director on purchasing.
Turnstile Operator – Man the turnstile every home Matchday (Tues/Sat) from 2pm to 4pm or 6.45pm to 8.30pm.
Main Door Security – Person to stand on the main entrance door to stop people walking in free of charge etc, this needs to be someone willing to challenge people for ID. The person would be needed from 1pm to 3pm.
If you would like to be considered for one of our Club vacancies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org