Sheppey United wish to appoint a new suitably qualified U23/Development team manager for the 2019/20 season competing in the Suburban Football League South Division.
Interested individuals are invited to apply for the role through Matthew Smith (Chairman) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their ability to satisfy the following criteria:
- A working knowledge of Youth or Adult Football
- Success in ability to manage a playing team
- Excellent contacts within the football community
- A commitment to the local community
- A proven leader with a suitable track record
- A pleasing and willing personality
- a CV that sets out your experience and history within the game
The deadline for applications is Noon Friday 10th May 2019. Interviews will take on Monday 20th May. If you haven’t heard back from us by this date, please assume that we will not be inviting you for interview on this occasion.