1. The Club reserves the right of admission to the Ground. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is subject of a Domestic Banning Order or Club Ban.
2. All matches will be played in accordance with the rules of the Football Association, the SouthernCounties East Football League and the Laws of the game and with such rules and regulations as the Sheppey United Football Club may make from time to time.
3. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and Sheppey United FC reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without prior notice and without liability.
4. No refund of any cash admission charge paid at the turnstile will be made.
5. In the event of a match being abandoned before half time a voucher for the rearranged match will be issued on the production of a ticket snub.
6. Should the match be abandoned after half time there will be no vouchers issued, or refunds made. Everyone must pay again when the match is rearranged.
7. All persons entering the ground must pay for admission or hold a valid match ticket. Persons issued with an admission ticket must retain the snub and tickets issued for the main stand for a specific seat, must be retained and must occupy that seat, unless instructed otherwise by a steward.
8. Persistent standing in the main stand while the game is in progress is strictly forbidden and could result in ejection from the ground.
9. The club reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject, from the ground, any person who refuses to be searched by any steward, servant or agent of the club or by any police officer.
10. Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, laser devices, air horns, knives, bottles, glass vessels, flags, banners, poles and other similar articles or containers, which might be used as a weapon, are not permitted in the ground.
11. The throwing of any object within the ground is strictly forbidden.
12. The use of foul and abusive language, threatening behaviour, obscene chanting, or racist abuse towards any person is strictly forbidden.
13. Smoking of any substance is not allowed in any part of the ground. This includes e-cigarettes.
14. Unauthorised persons are strictly forbidden from entering upon the field of play or the surrounding area unless advised to do so in an emergency.
15. In the event of a crowd segregated game, the moving from one enclosed area of the ground to another without the permission of a steward, police officer or other authorised agent of Sheppey United FC is strictly forbidden.
16. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places and the standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden. Any person who persistently contravenes this regulation will be ejected from the ground.
17. The climbing of floodlight pylon stands or any other structure within the ground is strictly forbidden.
18. Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in any part of the ground.
19. Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seating areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the ground.
20. The consumption of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in places authorised in accordance with the Local Licensing Authority.
21. Any person attempting to enter the ground or being inside the ground whilst drunk will be ejected and may be arrested.
22. Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container used for holding such liquor, when entering the ground will result in the person being ejected.
23. Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within, a section of the ground designated for “Players, Management, Officials, Vice President’s or Directors” without the appropriate authorisation, may be ejected from the ground
24. Only persons specifically authorised in advance by Sheppey United FC are permitted to distribute either without charge or offer for sale within the ground any programmes, magazines or any other literature.
25. Anybody found damaging or defacing the property of Sheppey United FC will be prosecuted.
26. Anyone who uses insulting or improper conduct towards match officials will be removed from the ground
27. No animals, other than guide dogs, shall be brought into the ground.
28. Persons failing to comply with instructions from a steward, Police Officer or other authorised agent will be ejected from the ground.
29. Sheppey United FC reserves the right for its servants, agents and Police Officers to remove from the ground any person who does not comply with these ground regulation, the rules and regulations of the Football Association and the SouthernCounties East Football League or whose presence within the ground is, or could reasonably be construed as, constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
30. ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE GROUND ARE ADMITTED ONLY SUBJECT TO THEIR ACCEPTANCE OF THE ABOVE GROUND REGULATIONS AND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AND THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE. ENTRY TO THE GROUND WILL CONSTITUTE UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS.